Friday, June 25, 2010

Stop giving up, stop whining, be optimistic.

I'm thinking about so much I can't begin to list them all out.

Dad's back from hongkong & I want to talk to him so badly about everything but there isn't time. I want to tell him about the 10 pages I wrote on the plane where I couldn't control my emotions and how I feel so sad all the time.


But really, complaining about life should be the last thing anyone can do. The lecture reminded me of how everything that happens in your life is just a journey. So what if you fail your A's, its a journey. So what if you don't get something right the first time round?

It might be stupid of me to say this, but I'm actually quite glad I've changed the way I did (like, mentally) this year. These thoughts might be nonsensical and immature to another but each time I type something new, I know I've grown. Whatever I've typed yesterday or the day before might still not make sense but I know that one day, I will.

& I've learnt that sometimes we have to do it the hard way, and I know I shouldn't take things for granted and knowing what you want to do is not easy at all. You gotta keep searching (the journey might be tough), but one day you'll find it.


Is it wrong of me to say I'd rather learn from my mistakes in life than to merely listen to others telling me what is right/wrong?

No comments: